Private Sector Projects
Trump National Doral
(Lodges 1, 6, 9 & 10)
St. Monica Rectory
• New building
Miami Jai Alai Casino
• Drywall and hard ceiling installation
Key Biscayne Marina
• Restoration of concrete pavement for dry storage area
• Condominium pool house
• 7-unit Apartment Complex – Drainage, water main extension, sewer connection
Miami-Dade County Public Works
• Tropical Estates Ph I & II – Drainage installation
• Peoples Transportation Plan – Drainage installation, NW 74 Street ( between NW 107 Ave and NW 84 Ave)
Miami-Dade County Community Action Agency, Energy Program Division
• SHARP (Senior Housing Assistance Rehabilitation Program) – Miscellaneous renovations
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
• Miami Springs Senior – Renovation
• Miami Lakes Educational Center – Addition and renovation
• Palm Springs Middle – Addition and renovation
• South Miami Senior – Additions
• Homestead Senior – Covered dining area
City of Miami Beach
• Fire Station No. 2 – Concrete pavement
U.S. Department of Transportation
• Hub buildings
• I-95 and U.S.1 – Foundation and slab
Client: Rickenbacker Marina Inc
Start date: 10/2009
Completion date: 2/2010
d2 Construction Inc provided Construction services for the rehabilitation and upgrade of the Rickenbacker dry dock Marina infrastructure. Because the marina facility had to be in operation during normal business hours, the concrete construction was done between the hours of 4am and 11am.
Scope of Services
Construction of 12” thick reinforced concrete pavement with joint controls over the existing deteriorated concrete pavement. The new slab was constructed to behave independently of the existing pavement.
Constructed a drainage collection system using trench drains and drainage pipes through the new concrete slab for proper conveyance of runoff from the facility.
d2 Construction provided material and labor for the project.
Additionally they provided the owner and consultant with updated project schedules throughout the project.