Private Sector Projects
Trump National Doral
(Lodges 1, 6, 9 & 10)
St. Monica Rectory
• New building
Miami Jai Alai Casino
• Drywall and hard ceiling installation
Key Biscayne Marina
• Restoration of concrete pavement for dry storage area
• Condominium pool house
• 7-unit Apartment Complex – Drainage, water main extension, sewer connection
Miami-Dade County Public Works
• Tropical Estates Ph I & II – Drainage installation
• Peoples Transportation Plan – Drainage installation, NW 74 Street ( between NW 107 Ave and NW 84 Ave)
Miami-Dade County Community Action Agency, Energy Program Division
• SHARP (Senior Housing Assistance Rehabilitation Program) – Miscellaneous renovations
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
• Miami Springs Senior – Renovation
• Miami Lakes Educational Center – Addition and renovation
• Palm Springs Middle – Addition and renovation
• South Miami Senior – Additions
• Homestead Senior – Covered dining area
City of Miami Beach
• Fire Station No. 2 – Concrete pavement
U.S. Department of Transportation
• Hub buildings
• I-95 and U.S.1 – Foundation and slab
Client: Florida Lemark
Cost: $397 K
Start date: August 2011
Completion date: February 2012
d2 Construction Inc. provided Construction Services for the installation of the drywall and hard ceilings for Miami Jai Alai Casino Expansion at 3500 NW 37 Ave.
Scope of Services
Layout for new drywall.
Furnish and install over 80,000 SF of gypsum board drywall complete with metal framing.
Tape and finish drywall to Level 4.
Install metal sheeting, FRP and Densglass in specific areas of the Casino.
d2 Construction provided material and labor for the project.
LEED Finalist on Jobsite.