Private Sector Projects
Trump National Doral
(Lodges 1, 6, 9 & 10)
St. Monica Rectory
• New building
Miami Jai Alai Casino
• Drywall and hard ceiling installation
Key Biscayne Marina
• Restoration of concrete pavement for dry storage area
• Condominium pool house
• 7-unit Apartment Complex – Drainage, water main extension, sewer connection
Miami-Dade County Public Works
• Tropical Estates Ph I & II – Drainage installation
• Peoples Transportation Plan – Drainage installation, NW 74 Street ( between NW 107 Ave and NW 84 Ave)
Miami-Dade County Community Action Agency, Energy Program Division
• SHARP (Senior Housing Assistance Rehabilitation Program) – Miscellaneous renovations
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
• Miami Springs Senior – Renovation
• Miami Lakes Educational Center – Addition and renovation
• Palm Springs Middle – Addition and renovation
• South Miami Senior – Additions
• Homestead Senior – Covered dining area
City of Miami Beach
• Fire Station No. 2 – Concrete pavement
U.S. Department of Transportation
• Hub buildings
• I-95 and U.S.1 – Foundation and slab
Cost: $140 K
Start date: December 2011
Completion date: March 2012
d2 Construction Inc. provided Construction Services to build the new St. Monica Rectory for the Miami Archdiocese located at 3490 NW 191st Street Miami FL 33055.
Scope of Services
Layout new building and install building pad.
Construct the structural shell with cast in place concrete.
Install CMU walls.
Install roof trusses and sheathing.
Install steel columns.
d2 Construction provided material and labor for the project.