Private Sector Projects
Trump National Doral
(Lodges 1, 6, 9 & 10)
St. Monica Rectory
• New building
Miami Jai Alai Casino
• Drywall and hard ceiling installation
Key Biscayne Marina
• Restoration of concrete pavement for dry storage area
• Condominium pool house
• 7-unit Apartment Complex – Drainage, water main extension, sewer connection
Miami-Dade County Public Works
• Tropical Estates Ph I & II – Drainage installation
• Peoples Transportation Plan – Drainage installation, NW 74 Street ( between NW 107 Ave and NW 84 Ave)
Miami-Dade County Community Action Agency, Energy Program Division
• SHARP (Senior Housing Assistance Rehabilitation Program) – Miscellaneous renovations
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
• Miami Springs Senior – Renovation
• Miami Lakes Educational Center – Addition and renovation
• Palm Springs Middle – Addition and renovation
• South Miami Senior – Additions
• Homestead Senior – Covered dining area
City of Miami Beach
• Fire Station No. 2 – Concrete pavement
U.S. Department of Transportation
• Hub buildings
• I-95 and U.S.1 – Foundation and slab
Client: Miami Dade County Public Works
Cost: $400 K
Start date: July 2011
Completion date: January 2012
d2 Construction Inc. provided Construction Services for the installation of the drainage system for residential neighborhood located within the block of SW 56 Street and SW 98 Ave. This project was a part of the MCC 7040 Plan by Miami Dade County Public Works.
Scope of Services
Layout for new drainage system.
Furnish and install over 1400 LF of storm drainage system and over 2000 LF of French drains, which included precast drainage structures and solid and perforated piping ranging from 15” through 18” in diameter.
Milling of existing asphalt pavement and pavement restoration.
Construct new concrete sidewalk, driveways and install sodding.
d2 Construction provided material and labor for the project.