Private Sector Projects
Trump National Doral
(Lodges 1, 6, 9 & 10)
St. Monica Rectory
• New building
Miami Jai Alai Casino
• Drywall and hard ceiling installation
Key Biscayne Marina
• Restoration of concrete pavement for dry storage area
• Condominium pool house
• 7-unit Apartment Complex – Drainage, water main extension, sewer connection
Miami-Dade County Public Works
• Tropical Estates Ph I & II – Drainage installation
• Peoples Transportation Plan – Drainage installation, NW 74 Street ( between NW 107 Ave and NW 84 Ave)
Miami-Dade County Community Action Agency, Energy Program Division
• SHARP (Senior Housing Assistance Rehabilitation Program) – Miscellaneous renovations
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
• Miami Springs Senior – Renovation
• Miami Lakes Educational Center – Addition and renovation
• Palm Springs Middle – Addition and renovation
• South Miami Senior – Additions
• Homestead Senior – Covered dining area
City of Miami Beach
• Fire Station No. 2 – Concrete pavement
U.S. Department of Transportation
• Hub buildings
• I-95 and U.S.1 – Foundation and slab
Cost: $1.7 Million
Start date: April, 2013
Completion date: February, 2014
d2 Construction provided construction services for the renovation of the Lodges at Trump National Doral located at 4400 NW 87 Ave in Doral. The project schedule was expedited to accommodate an annual PGA tournament held every February and work had to be done simultaneously on up to three lodges.
Scope of Services
Performed non- structural demolition of interior drywall, remove debris from the building and cleanup for drywall installation.
Layout for new drywall.
Install metal framing and gypsum board.
Tape and finish drywall to Level 5 finish.
Skim and finish smooth, existing walls and ceilings.
d2 Construction provided material and labor for the project.